A noble mausoleum, an example of baroque creativity, beauty and mystery devised by an extraordinary mind: Raimondo di Sangro, Prince of Sansevero. The Veiled Christ, one of the greatest sculpture masterpieces of all time.
- How to get There
- Tour Includes/Excludes
Located in the heart of the old town, the Sansevero Chapel represent a treasure of the International Artistic Heritage. Baroque creativity, dynastic pride, Beauty and Mystery interweave, creating a timeless atmosphere.
Among the masterpieces kept in this museum there’s famous “Veiled Christ”, famous for the marble weaving of the veil that makes it seem real.
Other sculptures like the “Disillusionment” and the Anatomical Machines make the museum one of the most remarkable monuments the human genius ever devised.
HOW TO GET THERE
Via Francesco De sanctis, 19/21
Metro: Line 1, stop at Dante, a 10 minute walk from Piazza San Domenico, our meeting point.
Daily: 09.00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m.
Last admission: 30 minutes before closing
Closed on Tuesdays.
[su_gmap width="460" height="260" address="Via Francesco De Sanctis, 19/21" title="Prova"]
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Legally Authorised Tour Guide
- Our Assistance
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Entrance Ticket to the Sansevero Chapel
- Extra and Tips
No details found.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
To book the tour you have to:
- Fill the form in the event tab
- Wait for an e-mail indicating the methods of payment
- Pay and wait for the electronic receipt which confirms the reservation.
The Tour lasts 2 hours approximately
The price of the event remains unchanged until 10 people. For more than 10 participants, we require an additional price of 10 euros par person
No, it isn’t. The Chapel can be reached by bus or by private means of transport.
Upon request, with an additional price, the Association can provide a private driver.
Yes, you can. You can modify the route or the duration, according to your desires. The starting price will be modified as well.
We require a cancellation notice prior to the scheduled tour, otherwise we will charge you a cancellation fee as below:
- The total amount will be given back if you cancel the tour 8 days prior to your scheduled arrival;
- 50% of the amount will be charged if you cancel the tour from 7 to 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival;
- 100% of the amount will be charged if you cancel the tour from 3 days to 1 day prior to your scheduled arrival.
To cancel or make any changes to your scheduled tour send an e-mail to email@example.com