The Royal Palace of Portici was the summer residence of the Bourbouns. It rises along the slopes of the Mount Vesuvius and is surrounded by a huge Park, divided in two woods: the superior wood, dedicated to the hunting, and the lower one, which extendes until the beach.
- How to get There
- Tour Includes/Excludes
The Royal Palace of Portici was edified in 1738 at the behest of the king Charles and his wife Amalia of Saxon, as the summer residence of the Bourbons Family.
The city of Portici has shown, over the years, several buried treasures, revealed during the excavations.
At first, these archaeological items were set inside the royal rooms but soon they became part of one of the most famous collection in the World, giving life to the Herculanense Museum, the favourite destination of Grand Tour.
HOW TO GET THERE
Via Università 100, 80055 Portici, (NA).
By Circumvesuviana Train: From Garibaldi Station take the Circumvesuviana Train to Sorrento or Poggiomarino. Stop at Portici via Libertà.
Closed on: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays.
[su_gmap width="460" height="260" address="Reggia di Portici, campania" title="Prova"]
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Legally Authorised Tour Guide
- Our Assistance
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Entrance ticket to Royal Palace
- Extra and Tips
No details found.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
To book the tour you have to:
- Fill the form in the event tab
- Wait for an e-mail indicating the methods of payment
- Pay and wait for the electronic receipt which confirms the reservation.
The Tour lasts 2 hours approximately
The price of the event remains unchanged until 10 people. For more than 10 participants, we require an additional price of 10 euros par person
No, it isn’t. Sant'Elmo Castle a can be reached by bus or by private means of transport.
Upon request, with an additional price, you can ask for a private driver.
Yes, you can. You can modify the route or the duration, according to your desires. The starting price will be modified as well.
We require a cancellation notice prior to the scheduled tour, otherwise we will charge you a cancellation fee as below:
- The total amount will be given back if you cancel the tour 8 days prior to your scheduled arrival;
- 50% of the amount will be charged if you cancel the tour from 7 to 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival;
- 100% of the amount will be charged if you cancel the tour from 3 days to 1 day prior to your scheduled arrival.
To cancel or make any changes to your scheduled tour send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org