The city of Amalfi, which gives its name to the coastline extending from Vietri sul Mare to Punta Campanella, is one of the most important touristic attractions of Campania. Famous all over the world for the artistic heritage, the landscape and the crystal-clear sea.
- How to get There
- Tour Includes/Excludes
Amalfi is a small town of 7000 inhabitants, rich in history and art, part of the Unesco Cultural Heritage since 1997.
It was founded by the Romans. In the IX century it became a Marine Republic, and fought against Genoa, Venice and Pisa for the egemony in the Mediterranean Sea.
The city is an intricate cloak of coloured streets. The Duomo of Sant’Andrea, the main cathedral in arabic-sicilian style emerges downtown, and is a must-visit for art lovers. Besides the cultural attractions, Amalfi has spectacular sea and mountains views. Get lost through the alleys, taste a limoncello shot and enjoy this wonderful place.
HOW TO GET THERE
tight="260" address="amalfi, campania" title="Prova"]
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Legally Authorised Tour Guide
- Our Assistance
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Entrance ticket to the Cathedral of Sant’Andrea
- Extra and Tips
No details found.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
To book the tour you have to:
- Fill the form in the event tab
- Wait for an e-mail indicating the methods of payment
- Pay and wait for the electronic receipt which confirms the reservation.
The Tour lasts 6 hours approximately
The price of the event remains unchanged until 10 people. For more than 10 participants, we require an additional price of 10 euros par person
No, it isn’t. The archaeological ruins of Pompeii and Vesuvius can be reached by bus or by private means of transport.
Upon request, with an additional price, the Association can provide a private driver.
Yes, you can. You can modify the route or the duration, according to your desires. The starting price will be modified as well.
We require a cancellation notice prior to the scheduled tour, otherwise we will charge you a cancellation fee as below:
- The total amount will be given back if you cancel the tour 8 days prior to your scheduled arrival;
- 50% of the amount will be charged if you cancel the tour from 7 to 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival;
- 100% of the amount will be charged if you cancel the tour from 3 days to 1 day prior to your scheduled arrival.
To cancel or make any changes to your scheduled tour send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org