“Our aim is to expose those works which represent the memories of our glory…”
- How to get There
- Tour Includes/Excludes
Located in Palazzo Como, the Filangieri Museum is a rare witness of the architecture in the XV century, an expression of Culture and Moderness. A structure having several narrative functions that, thanks to its heritage, tells the story of an “enlighted” family. The museum conserves more than 3.000 paintings, sculptures, weapons, porcelains and a library containing more than 30.000 volumes.
HOW TO GET THERE
Via Duomo 288, 80138 Napoli
Metro: Line 1. Stop at MUSEO or UNIVERSITA'. The Museum is located halfway, a 10 minute walk from the two metro stations.
Mon - Fri 10.00 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
Sat - Sun 10.00 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.
[su_gmap width="460" height="260" address="Via Duomo 288, 80138 Napoli" title="Prova"]
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Legally Authorised Tour Guide
- Our Assistance
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Entrance Ticket to the Filangieri Museum
- Extra and Tips
No details found.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
To book the tour you have to:
- Fill the form in the event tab
- Wait for an e-mail indicating the methods of payment
- Pay and wait for the electronic receipt which confirms the reservation.
The Tour lasts 2 hours approximately
The price of the event remains unchanged until 10 people. For more than 10 participants, we require an additional price of 10 euros par person
No, it isn’t. The Museum can be reached by bus or by private means of transport.
Upon request, with an additional price, the Association can provide a private driver.
Yes, you can. You can modify the route or the duration, according to your desires. The starting price will be modified as well.
We require a cancellation notice prior to the scheduled tour, otherwise we will charge you a cancellation fee as below:
- The total amount will be given back if you cancel the tour 8 days prior to your scheduled arrival;
- 50% of the amount will be charged if you cancel the tour from 7 to 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival;
- 100% of the amount will be charged if you cancel the tour from 3 days to 1 day prior to your scheduled arrival.
To cancel or make any changes to your scheduled tour send an e-mail to email@example.com