The Archaeological Museum of Naples (MANN) is the oldest in Europe and one of the most important museums in the world. Between its walls it hosts very special collections and archaeological remains of the Prehistoric and the Late-Roman Age.
- How to get There
The Archaeological Museum of Naples hosts some of the most important collection of antiques in the world: the Farnese gems and sculptures, the treasures from Herculaneum Pompeii and Stabiae, the Egyptian Collection…
Who could forget the Secret Room, full of “obscene” paintings and items describing the sexual lives of the Romans?
The Archaeological Museum of Naples is such a wonderful place to visit!
HOW TO GET THERE
Naples, Piazza Museo 19
Metro: line 1 stop at Museo Metro Station
Metro: line 2 stop at Piazza Cavour
9.00 a.m. - 7.30 p.m.
[su_gmap width="460" height="260" address="Napoli, Piazza Museo 19" title="Prova"]
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Legally Authorised Tour Guide
- Our assistance
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Entrance ticket to the Archealogical Museum of Naples
- Extra and tips
No details found.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
To book the tour you have to:
- Fill the form in the event tab
- Wait for an e-mail indicating the methods of payment
- Pay and wait for the electronic receipt which confirms the reservation.
The Tour lasts 2 hours approximately
The price of the event remains unchanged until 10 people. For more than 10 participants, we require an additional price of 10 euros par person
No, it isn’t. The Museum can be reached by bus or by private means of transport.
Upon request, with an additional price, the Association can provide a private driver.
Yes, you can. You can modify the route or the duration, according to your desires. The starting price will be modified as well.
We require a cancellation notice prior to the scheduled tour, otherwise we will charge you a cancellation fee as below:
- The total amount will be given back if you cancel the tour 8 days prior to your scheduled arrival;
- 50% of the amount will be charged if you cancel the tour from 7 to 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival;
- 100% of the amount will be charged if you cancel the tour from 3 days to 1 day prior to your scheduled arrival.
To cancel or make any changes to your scheduled tour send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org