“No place in the world shines brighter than Baia”- Horace
- How to get There
- Tour Includes/Excludes
The landscape of Baia attracted the most famous people of the Ancient Rome; Pompeius, Julius Caesar, Nero and Hadrian, who came and settled here.
Plinius the Old explained the uniqueness of this place; when he acted as Imperial fleet commander in Miseno, he usally bathed in the healthy waters of the thermal baths, gushing from the ground together with boiling fumes and collected into saunas, carved into the rocks.
The archaeological compound of Baia includes remains of the spa, the so-known temple of Mercury, Venus and Diana, the Thermal Baths of Sosandra, the Mirabilis Pool, The Tomb of Agrippina, the military port of Miseno, the monumental tombs: an incomparable archaeological heritage.
HOW TO GET THERE
Bacoli (NA), Baia 22
Bus: EAVBUS Piazza Garibaldi - Monte di Procida
stop at LUCRINO - PIAZZETTA
9.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.
[su_gmap width="460" height="260" address="Bacoli (NA), Via sella di Baia 22" title="Prova"]
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Legally Authorised Tour Guide
- Our Assistance
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Entrance ticket to the Archaeological Park of Baia
- Extra and Tips
No details found.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
To book the tour you have to:
- Fill the form in the event tab
- Wait for an e-mail indicating the methods of payment
- Pay and wait for the electronic receipt which confirms the reservation.
The Tour lasts 2 hours approximately
The price of the event remains unchanged until 10 people. For more than 10 participants, we require an additional price of 10 euros par person
No, it isn’t. The archaeological park of Baia can be reached by bus or by private means of transport.
Upon request, with an additional price, you can ask for a private driver.
Yes, you can. You can modify the route or the duration, according to your desires. The starting price will be modified as well.
We require a cancellation notice prior to the scheduled tour, otherwise we will charge you a cancellation fee as below:
- The total amount will be given back if you cancel the tour 8 days prior to your scheduled arrival;
- 50% of the amount will be charged if you cancel the tour from 7 to 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival;
- 100% of the amount will be charged if you cancel the tour from 3 days to 1 day prior to your scheduled arrival.
To cancel or make any changes to your scheduled tour send an e-mail to email@example.com